Over the years we've been delighted to be recognised by both industry and customers alike for our product innovation and service excellence. But just as importantly, as long as you're happy, we're happy.
At the recent Subway conference held at Celtic Manor, Max Grandison, Head of NPD for Oasis Foods and Calder Foods, was presented with the Special Recognition Award for an outstanding contribution to the Subway Revitalise the Core Project. This award recognises those who exceed expectations and set the new standard of excellence moving forward.
There were 34 country markets represented at the Subway conference so this is a truly European achievement. Huge congratulations to all of the team involved in winning this award. It really was a team effort and it’s great to see that our effective product development and launches has been recognised in such a prestigious way.
- BFFF Annual Awards 2017 - 1 silver, 2 bronze
- Caterer Product Excellence Awards 2017 - Finalist
- Domino's No 1 for Service 2016 acknowledging our commitment and highlighting our successful partnership
- BFFF Annual Awards 2016 - 1 Gold, 2 Silvers & 1 Bronze received
- Mitchell & Butlers Excellence in Innovation Award 2016 - Recognition for outstanding performance and excellence
- Domino's Number One for Innovation Award 2014 - Awarded to Neil Helyar for his outstanding contribution to Domino's