Veganism is a huge health trend at the moment, especially with more and more people looking to reduce meat in their diet and looking for plant based dietary options i.e. flexitarians.
Here are some ways to serve our Love Fresh Barbeque Pulled Jackfruit Filling:
Serve jackfruit on top of your favourite plant based burger with spinach and vegan cheese melted over
Fill a crunchy tortilla with jackfruit, couscous, salsa and vegan cheese
Top a pizza with bbq sauce and jackfruit
Serve with vegan loaded sweet potato fries, vegan guacamole, vegan mayonnaise and fried onions
Mix with sweet potato mash and make into potato cakes, then pan fry and serve with a bean or sweetcorn salad
BBQ Jackfruit Flatbread
Deluxe BBQ Sauce
Southern Fried Caesar Salad
- 6 Harvest Farms Southern Fried Chicken Goujons
- 20g Waffle croutons
- Atlantic Sauces & Dressings Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1/2 Cos lettuce
- 2 rashers streaky bacon
- 20g shaved Parmesan cheese
- Toast the waflles and cut following the lines to create croutons.
- Grill the bacon rashers crispy then cut the bacon into large dice.
- Wash and tear the cos lettuce into large pieces and place into a bowl.
- Toss with the diced cooked bacon and the Atlantic Sauces & Dressings Caesar Dressing.
- Deep fry the Southern Fried Chicken Goujons and drain well when cooked.
- Just before serving, mix the waffle croutons into the cos lettuce.
- Arrange into a bowl.
- Finish by scattering the chicken goujons over the salad and topping with the shaved Parmesan.
Moroccan Melt Down Sub
- 315G Oliver James Spicy Lamb Meatballs
- 4 sub rolls (cut in)
- Love Fresh Tzatziki Dip
- Love Fresh Moroccan Houmous
- Feta cheese (crumbled)
- TABASCO® hot sauce (optional)
- Cut the sub rolls horizontally but leaving the two halves still attached.
- Spread each half with the houmous.
- Heat the lamb meatballs.
- Divide the meatballs evenly between the 4 sub rolls.
- Scatter over the crumbled Feta cheese.
- Place under a hot grill to melt the cheese.
- Spoon over as much Tzatziki sauce as you like over the sub.
- Fold the 2 halves together and serve with the TABASCO® sauce for added heat.